Sunday, 4 March 2012

Week 8, ANVILL's week.


ANIVILL's WEEK 

liveChat.jpg

This week has been a wonderful week for very few things , one of the things is meeting with the entire class one line it was wonderful to talk to you guys, am sure Jeff made his best to make us meet in the same time.
The week also had a topic on ceating online class, it is nice to have the online class as I said on my post  but my concern is about the areas where internet and even computers are still a problem.
My suggestion on the schools where accessing an internet or even computers then one-computer classroom will be the best for them as only the teach can have one for all the requirement.

My question may be what about the places where electricity is a problem(mainly in remote )?  how can we integrate technology in those areas?

No comments:

Post a Comment