Sunday, 19 February 2012

Week 6 Reflection

TECHNOLOGY RELATED CHANGE  AND IMPLEMENTATION

Am lucky for this week because the world in no longer large, as the large classes are no longer large,
all this is being made possible with technology. 
Since the beginning of this course I was thinking of what to do which will mean change to integrate technology in the class.

Am happy to inform you that I have been working hard to convince the school administration to let student have more time in computer Lab for they will be equipped with more knowledge including English, thanks to God am given a permission to have classes/lessons in the computer lab.

My plans from next week is to develop a project with my students that we shall be working on in Nicenet, I thank Rade and Janine for they  have been seriously helping and giving me instruction on what to do with technology.

Second plan is to utilize full the Power point Projector available at  the school , this will increase interaction of the students in the learning process. I think of using more power point presentation because it draws the attention of the students so the participation may be raised as some learn more by seeing.

Another plan was to use the Facebook but the school administration seem reluctant  on allowing student access their Facebook account as most of them do non academic stuff.Perhaps later they will be allowed but if not I hope the Nicenet will serve the purpose. 

May you please give me suggestion on where to improve or correct, your comments are my progress.
Kind regards.
Nyinondi

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nyinondi,

    I am really glad to see that you managed to convince the school administration to let you use the computer lab where your students can really improve their English.
    On the other hand, I am also happy to see that you want to create a Nicenet classroom. I can tell you that it is very rewarding because I created one. My students are motivated and they are willing to take active part in finishing their assignments. I also noticed that those students, who are very shy during regular classes, are progressing very well.
    I like your idea for using Facebook and I hope that the administration will also let you use it. I have to say that you are on a right way.

    Everything the best in your future work.

    Rade

    ReplyDelete