Monday, 13 February 2012

Week 5 Reflection

It has been a wonderful week for me  as the main ideas rally reflected what  I expected.

Tarting with the rubrics I always desired to have the proper way of assessing my students so being exposed to the rubrics am so certain my students will enjoy from this methods.
The challenging task was that of WebQuest and PBL , when reading the articles on both the webquest and the PBL I become excited and I thought my teaching were going to be modern , my students would like it but I tried to create one oh my God I got lost on the way.

Should I give up obviously not I will continue struggling until i become one of those who use this technology in their normal teaching. I do expect some  of my colleague who  already know it will continue helping me.
Nyinondi

No comments:

Post a Comment