Monday, 6 February 2012

WEEK 4 REFLECTION

the swahili proverbs states(translated),
" no matters how some one feels about the facts the truth will remain the truth"
The given saying  proves to me that it is important to acknowledged the facts,
For this week one thing have learnt is the preparation of the lesson plan using technology, interesting of it is how to in cooperate materials from the internet, it was wonderful. I am of the plan that after my exams I should let my students for their first time in life learn by the new approach of integrating internet in their learning.
The only challenge I remain with is whether a will be able to secure time for my student in the computer lab is it is full scheduled for over 700 students, .certainly i will.

otherwise I should say i had a wonderful week let me wish you a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment