Saturday, 28 January 2012

WEEK 3 REFLECTION

This week was a wonderful week for me as i learned how to create the delicious .com  which allows me to accumulates a  lot of stuff at once called bookmarks

Another important aspect for the week was the Aural/oral skills building the site given CALL on listening, speaking/pronunciation were indeed good as they added me a knowledge on how to integrate technology in class. but interestingly is that the technology can be applied by both teachers and students.

The main challenge for the week is how should I do to get my students more reliable internet service?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Onesmo :

    When students see that you are trying to use technology in class, they will sure feel motivated to do it too. You will have tools to teach them and they may have some to share with you and / or the rest of their classmates. Since
    we are involved in a teaching-learning process, it is good to give students the feeling that they are able to " teach something, too "

    I hope it works for you.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete