Sunday, 22 January 2012

Week 2 Reflection

Dear  all,
I am happy to share with you  what exactly was interesting in the week. There are several things which Personally I wasn't aware of there being.
1. The ABCD, i will be unkind if I wont appreciate the introduction of the this method of starting objective as I never used it before, so by having it it is the big achievement to me. more certain my students will benefit from it.
2. the second important and remarkable item is the web searching , frankly speaking, I never used this new search apart from the common Google and Mozilla. The first thing have done was to ask my students to have them and gave them tips on how to get the best web for their search which i anyway got from this class.
I hope by the end of the course I will be an expert and more professional  in this field.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nyinondi,
    In Week 2, we learned many interesting thing which are going to be very useful in our future work. The ABCD model was so interesting to me. I think that the model can help us a lot about writing more precise learning objective. The topic 'Search' was also great. We found out many good search engines which refer to our teaching.

    Best regards...
    Rade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nyinondi :
    This is the first time I visit your blog and you are doing a good job here. Good for you ! It is great to see that you are already applying this knowledge with your students and there
    is much more ahead. I hope to " hear" from you online.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete